Friday, January 2, 2009

Jan 2, 2009

It is the second day of the new year. Happy New Year!

Things aren't so great with us. I am so looking forward to moving down to our land. We are currently living with my mom in this five bedroom house but it is cramped. We have an acre down the road and it seems we can't even live there until we get a trailer. Luckily for us, my brother said he would sell us his camper. It ain't much but we don't need much. Brandon had grown wings and took off. He would rather be with his friends and I can't say I blame him.

We are going to buy his camper and put all our stuff in the trailer that is down there now but currently uninhabitable. I will have to take pictures. So as far a progress on my diet - quit cussing!! I don't want to think about that four letter word. I prefer maintain a healthy weight and exercise more. I am trying though. I have like 250 days left until my birthday so I have time.

I have been busy at work again this week. We were off for New Years Day but I am working tomorrow. My boss said we can have all the comp time we want (don't quote me). I love my job but I am seriously looking for something else this year. Doing the same thing for eight and a half years has been long and challenging but I do need new challenges.

Writing on this blog for anyone to read is a challenge. You don't know me from Eve but I am a real person. I have a life, even though some people may think I don't, I do have a mind. I am not a genius but I am not stupid either. I may be fat but I'm not ugly. I may be just like you. Just an ordinary person in this world so is trying to get her or his voice heard. I am trying to market myself - to vision myself as a writer. To vision myself as popular, wealth, and successfull. Am I asking too much?

So anyways, I added a list of links to my stories I have published on Triond. I haven't made much money. I email the links to people but I haven't had much success yet. I have more stories to tell but I also have that novel to write. I don't want to have them confused. I know this is a lot to read so I will cut this off and just say - I need to make this year as a year to take care of myself. I have been focusing all my energy on raising my son and taking care of my husband. I am going to take care of myself now.

No comments: