Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Frustrating Day

I am frustrated!

I have been publishing my stories on Triond http://www.triond.com/users/LC+Sanders and I thought I would be doing better but I guess I need patience. I need patience with my diet and exercise, which I haven't started. I need patience with starting my book, which I haven't started. I joined Ad cents from google, which will take a couple of days to get started.

When I started this blogging adventure, I thought it would be a piece of cake but it is not. I am trying to promote myself. I am trying to get my stories out there into the Internet world of cyber space. I get good feedback but the people I want to leave me comments are not and I am not getting responses from people who are not on Triond. Oh Well...

So can you see why this can be frustrating. I am trying to promote myself. I googled my name and found out I am a singer and a diet doctor. (I wish)

Frustrating is a big word and thanks for listening to me rant. Hopefully I can comeback and read this and laugh because I am trying so hard to change.

I am trying to change not only what I eat and do but also how I think mentally. I use to worry so much about stuff. I just want to live and think positive. I even found a website where I downloaded a man talking about how to think positive. He has given me some good advice and I have been listening to it and it seems to work but things like making money is frustrating.

Thanks for listening to me rant and rave. So far my 39th year is turning out to be an adventure I have not prepared myself for.

No comments: