Wednesday, September 3, 2008

8 Days left before my birthday


I only have 8 days left before my Birthday. This is my computer that I am working on to publish this blog. One week from tomorrow and I will be 39 years old. I guess the reality of what I am doing here has not sunk in to me yet. I got to get motivated to do this and when I go back and read this, maybe it will help motivate me to get going. I still have a lot to do. I got to move my treadmill to my bedroom. I have to have it in here with me to remind me to get on it every morning. I can get on it in the morning while watching the morning news and when I am watching "The Young and the Restless" that I recorded on my VCR. I haven't even starting thinking about what I will and won't eat but I know my eating has to change also. There isn't much going on around here. I have been busy at work and I am keeping busy at home. In case I haven't mentioned it, I have a myspace that I have added it to my links on my page. Well, I got to go to bed because I need my sleep.

No comments: