Sunday, September 7, 2008

3 Days to my birthday

So I set out do to what I said I would do and
I did it.


So I actually got my treamill moved today. Don't pay attention to the date. I haven't updated the date on my digital camera. I did take this picture today.

That boy is my newphew Brian and Red even got in the picture.










Yes, this is my cramped bedroom. There are two dressers on top of each other and that black tape on the wall. Well, that is taped up because I couldn't find ducktape. The hole is in the wall because that is where the bathtub faucet is in the bathroom. We had to change out the faucet because the little pully-thing-a-ma-jig broke.







This is a closer picture of the cramped space but I think it will work.

That blue thing on the floor is a candle. I have been trying to get rid of it but it keeps coming back. It was in a box and somehow that box of stuff wound up on my bed when I was moving stuff so this candle is still here. I have used it one time. It doesn't put out much light. So if you want it, let me know and maybe I can find a way to give it to you.








I got this light that may get in the way but at least I can move it. Again don't pay attention to the date.

No comments: