Thursday, August 21, 2008

Half a days work.

I worked half a day. Half a day is hard to work. I had to get up early so we could go pick up some woman that is renting a trailer from a friend of my husbands. She needed a ride to her parole officer. A parole officer? She is only the second person I ever met that had a parole office. I am not sure why she is on parole or why she is even in Arkansas. According to what my husband has found out and told me is that her husband is in California and she is not going back to him. She happens to be about the same age as my husband. I am 6 years younger than him and sometimes I worry. My husband wants to work her to help us sell stuff on ebay. We dropped her off and I took him to the doctor. I couldn't go back with him because they did a procedure where they stick a camera in your ding-a-ling. It took 2 hours. Finally when he was done he was hurting. He said it hurt because that place is a virgin.They didn't find anything and has to go back in 3 months for some other type of test. So after that and praying the debt card we have would go through as credit and not cause an overdraft at our bank and so far it's just pending. We went to go pick the lady back up. She sat in the back seat but after dropping me off at BK behind my place of employement, she had no problem moving to the front seat and waving buh bye to me. She has two things over my head. One, she is closer to his age and two, she is smaller than me. I know I'm big but until I saw a recent picture of myself, I didn't realize how big. I don't feel big but I guess I am. I come from a big family. My mom was big before diabetes. My sister is big and my brother is even bigger. The only thing I have over her would be that I am younger. I think I am like most other women and feel threatened by other women. I worry about my husband cheating and he worrys about me finding another man. Maybe I am just worrying too much because my hormones are out of wack. I hope that this is all it is and his not answering his phone for 2 hours and claiming to fall asleep over at the land lord to this woman and him reseting the milage on the car odometer so it showed 40 miles when he picked me up from work after I reset it this morning after filling up and almost half a tank of gas gone - is only my hormones getting in the way?

No comments: