Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Deadly Sins and my dog, RED

The following are a couple of my deadly sins.
Fried Potatoes with onions, yum yum.
But I didn't eat these, I gave them all to my husband.

2 whole cups of white sugar for 1 gallon of Lipton Tea.
Unfortunately this is the most desirable drink to me.
I will usually make about 4 picture a weekend. But it is not only me who drinks this. My husband loves sweet tea and my son does too but he wasn't here most of this weekend.

Before I can get it made, my little dog, RED is barking
and begging for a bowl.

This is Lucy on the left, she belongs to my mom.
Red on the left is willing to share with her.


When he is finished, he usually starts barking for more.


I usually wont' skimp on Lipton tea nor Miracle Whip salad dressing. I drink a lot of tea and I need to find a substitute. I am going to try to stop eating things that require Miracle Whip such as sandwiches, salads, etc.






No comments: