Saturday, August 23, 2008

So you see why I am doing this?

So you see why I am doing this?

I can't live like this anymore. I have to lose the weight or die trying.

It is now or never. I don't want to be like this in my 40's. I have 19 more days to my 39th Birthday and I have to do this.

This was taken August 3rd at Willow Springs for my mom's 66th birthday party. Arleen took this picture and it really makes me look like I am over 300 lbs. I may not be over 300 but I do feel like I am and this picture proves it.

While out there, I noticed there were other big women also and there are men, like my husband, who has no problem with my being big. It's not that he doesn't mind - it is the fact that I mind. I have always minded. Being overweight is something I have dealt with all my life and I am not happy about it.

Since I have 19 more days to start my diet, I will try to get more photos on here and keep myself reminded why I am doing this.

No comments: