Sunday, February 15, 2009

207 Days Until my 40th Birthday

Yes, it is only 207 days until I hit that number and I am sure feeling the pressure. I want to feel like I use to so I know I have to do this. I am still taking the Alli and I know I will have to buy more soon but I'm not sure I will be able to until we get our taxes done.

Another thing I am not sure about is being able to get online to blog as much. I have to let my home phone and internet go. The bill is due tomorrow and I just don't see being able to pay it before they decide to cut me off. It won't be the first time I will be without internet. All I have is this dial up and I really hate it.

When we get our taxes done, I want to go to Cricket and get that deal they have on the modem you plug in to a USB port. I have checked and they do cover our area. Basically it will be the same price, right at 40 plus tax. I think the home phone with dial up is like 38 or 39 dollars but Cricket will be faster. So unless I can get to the public library or go to my brothers house, I won't be blogging on here as much.

Before I switch and am without Internet at home, I hope that divulging so much personal information won't hurt me or my family. I worry about letting anyone who comes across my blog, facebook page, or myspace page getting personal information. Maybe I am being paranoid or just plain stupid, but I do realize that strangers could read anything I wrote.

Complete and total strangers know things about me. So why would I put things on this blog? that is my question. Am I looking for attention? Am I looking for sympathy? I guess I need to ask that of anyone else who advertises who they are on these blogs too. I believe I am just looking for a place to express my views. I am just looking for a place to voice my opinions. I am just looking for a place to write.

So, thanks for reading this and I will be back when and if I get that modem from Cricket.

No comments: