Saturday, February 7, 2009

Plan's for Valentines Day!

We have plan's for Valentines Day. We have my mother-in-laws van so have enough froom and just planned on taking Brandon and his girlfriend out to eat and to the movies but a friend of Eugene's from his last job came over with his wife. She recently broke her foot - that is a long story I can't go into but anyway, they are going to go out with us Saturday.

So I have to go to the gun show Saturday but after that we are going to go out to eat and to the movies. Eugene usually gets me a fruit basket or flowers sent to work but since things are tight we are just going to go out and have a good time. I don't know at this minute what movie to go see. It has been a long time since we went out. I think the last movie we went to see was "Are we there yet?" I would suggest bowling but she broke her foot so that is difinitely out of the question. I just hope they stay together and can work things out. A lot of couples have problems in there marriage but I hope they can make it work. Eugene and I have had lots of problems too but we always seem to work things out because I am always right and he is always wrong. lol

Well, I don't know what kind of Valentines Day you will have but I will be sure to blog about it. I sure to need a new camera so I can post some pictures. Blog later.

1 comment:

Mike Hamilton said...

I'm 38 and not far behind you, don't fret! 40 is the new 25.