Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why do I still feel hungry?

My major question is "Why do I still feel hungry?"

The Alli pills are helping but they don't curb my appetite. I was so hungry when I woke up this morning. I went to bed eating a small bowl of chicken noodles about 11 PM. I had to warm up some food for him when he came in from his job so that made me hungry.

I woke up this morning and still hungry - I ate 2 packages of instant oatmeal when I should only be eating 1. I went into work and at 8 I was hungry. I put if off as long as 9 AM. I got out my package of crackers and jar of peanut butter. Put together 4 peanut butter and crackers. It held me over until 11, then my stomach started rumbling again.

I had brought a Hungry Man's Dinner. HINT: Don't ever buy those. It is packed with 800 calories and 400 fat calories. It was real high in fat but the Alli did not affect me in the least. I thought it would but I have been side effect free all day.

About 3:30 I got hungry again so I ate more peanut butter and crackers. I don't know if the fact that I was sick and had diarrhea bad for 2 days did something to my body or not. I haven't taken my water pills the past couple of days and I try to drink my water but that gremlin in my stomach tells my brain to eat.

I know I need to keep taking the pills so I will but my stomach talking to me while I am trying to work is not a good thing. I had some left over fat free hard candy's that I bought from the Dollar General Store at Christmas time which gave my mouth something to do when I wasn't talking on the phone. And something else that isn't helping is the Valentine Candy. I swore off chocolate but somebody put a few pieces in my mailbox at work so I succumb to the pressure and at a tiny square of of a chocolate chewy candy bar. It tasted so good but I felt so guilty. The temptation to eat chocolate during holidays is not fair especially on this holiday.

I would be posting a picture because I got a new phone with a camera but I got to get one of those little storage thingy besides the Sim card. When I get it I will probably become a picture taking fool and my son can put me some good music on it. It is a Sony Ericsson Walkman. I wanted a slider but this will do - It was free with the upgrade.

Well, thanks to my 6 followers now and feel free to comment on anything I write. I need the feedback. I am putting my life out in cyber land for anyone to read and I could get easily bored with this like myspace. (I don't think I have checked it in over a month now)

No comments: